4Bytes Automation is an award winning and BEE compliant systems integrator company. Although we specialise in the food and beverage industry, our experience ranges from the mine and steel industries to packaging and manufacturing systems.
We are inspired to excellence through a passion for what we do. This driving force combined with our knowledge base, skills and professional service enables us to deliver an end result that not only satisfy our clients, but lays the foundation for their continued support.
We provide a host of services that includes all the building blocks necessary to automate various manufacturing facilities. Our solutions are scalable and will easily accommodate small and large applications alike.
Our Specialised Services:
We offer our clients a multitude of services that are all encompassing and are able to automate a variety of manufacturing facilities.
The services that we provide are highly specialised and can be divided into the following categories:
- Skid Mounted Processing Plants
- Turnkey Solutions
Our Mission and Vision
4Bytes Automation will provide excellent service and products to all clients and will provide our customers with the best value for money. We won’t just do business with our clients, but we will endeavour to provide them with sound solutions and advise with a focus on long term sustainability and consistent results. We are intent on being your business partner and not just a service provider.
4Bytes Automation will always give our customers professional and highly streamlined service. Our priority is our clients’ and we have created and continue to create long lasting relationships with them. It is our skill, dedication and ever growing industry knowledge that has set us apart as leaders within the automation integration industry. The 4Bytes team has a combined drive and together we propel the business forward and continue to grow the company’s name on a global scale.
Approved Siemens Partner
Registered Wonderware System Integrator
Authorised Alfa Laval Distributor
Since our inception in 2008, 4Bytes has swiftly become a leading industrial automation systems integrator for a variety of industries. When we opened our doors we quickly became renowned within the food and beverage industry and we have since gone on to become a highly sought after industrial systems integrator for the mining & steel and packing & manufacturing industries. We continue to flourish as a company and will continue to expand our expertise and develop our skills. The industry that we are in is highly advanced and constantly evolving, we are kept up to date with all the changes that may occur in the industry. Keeping one step ahead of our competitors and guaranteeing our clients’ the best possible end results.
Client satisfaction and product excellence is the key to our ever burgeoning success. The 4Bytes team is dedicated and highly committed to service excellence. Throughout the years we have created long lasting relationships with our clients’ due to our attention to detail and highly personalised services. We work to ensure that all of our clients’ receive the best value for money and the most reliable automation services available. All of our services are of the most international of standards. We are a Siemens Approved Partner and we are also registered as a Wonderware Systems Integrator. This guarantees client satisfaction and service excellence.
Some of our experience includes:
- Clover Clayville – Expansion of Value Added Product Manufacturing Facility.
- Halewood International – Pasteuriser and Processing Equipment Upgrade.
- Snackworks – Conveyor Automation with safety integrated ASi-masters and CPU.
- Boiler Combustion Technologies – Several boiler automation systems.
- ABI Devland – Automation and electrical installation of five line CIP system, Final syrup room, Integration of sugar dissolver, Integration of new filling line.
- SAB Chamdor – Alterations to CIP routines for various process equipment.
- Aspen health Clayville – Automation of electrical installation of citric acid dosing system on evaporator.
- Unilever Boksburg – Data capturing for filling line performance measurement and quality control statistics.
- Bandini Cheese Westonaria – Automation and electrical installation of fresh milk pasteurizer, raw milk handling and brine and salt make-up systems.
- Limpopo Dairies Makhado – Automation and electrical installation of two CIP systems.
- Unifoods Durban – Automation and electrical installation of two line CIP system.
- Halewood International – Automation and electrical installation of CIP system.
- Zambian Breweries Lusaka – Automation of new cellar, de-aerated water plant, two line CIP system, beer filtration system, pre- and post-buffer vessels and bright beer blending system.
- Coca-Cola Sabco Bloemfontein – Automation and electrical installation for sugar dissolver upgrade.
- Coca-Cola Canners Wadeville – Automation of radical water CIP system, integration of inline blending system and final syrup handling.
- Tanzania Breweries Dar Es Salaam – Automation of de-aerated water plant.
- Clover Clayville – Integration of ESL filling line.
- Parmalat Gaborone – Automation and electrical installation for Green Fields plant.
- Coca-Cola Shanduka Nigel – Automation and electrical installation for the upgrade of various packaging machines.